Covid FAQ and Protocol
Q. What is the youth group protocol in regards to Covid-19?
A. We are following a number of procedures to ensure the safety of the students and their families. These procedures include:
1. Masks and social distancing are required.
2. We will check the temperatures of everyone attending.
3. We will have everyone sign in so that we can track who all enters the building.
4. If any student or leader is feeling unwell then they are asked to stay home.
5. Multiple cleaning stations will be provided.
6. Games will be tailored for social distancing.
7. We will meet in the commons which is a larger room and has many windows and doors we can open to allow for air flow.
8. We will clean high contact areas before and after youth group.
9. Only one person is allowed in the bathrooms at a time and all the bathrooms are touchless.
Q. How long will these protocols be in place?
A. We will pay attention to the recommendations of the CDC and the state of Washington. If Covid cases dwindle and restrictions are eased then we will also follow suit. Additionally, as more students in the youth group become vaccinated then we will be able to loosen the restrictions.
Q. Does my child have to be vaccinated in order to attend youth group?
A. No, no one is required to be vaccinated although we highly recommend it.
Q. When and where is youth group?
A. The MIX Youth Group Cooperative meets at OneLife Community Church from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday evenings. Here is the address: 3524 NE 95th St, Seattle, WA 98115